Welcome to Orpic, Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company.
Created from the integration of three companies - Oman Refineries and Petrochemicals Company LLC (ORPC), Aromatics Oman LLC (AOL) and Oman Polypropylene (OPP) - Orpic is one of Oman's largest companies and is one of the rapidly growing businesses in the Middle East's oil industry.
Our refineries at Sohar and Muscat, as well as our aromatics and polypropylene production plants in the Sohar complex, provide fuels, chemicals and feedstock to Oman and to the world.
Our team of more than 1,600 employees - the majority Omanis - work across these four plants with the common goal of building an integrated Omani refining and petrochemicals business which the nation is proud of.
That means a business which:
- Operates safely and reliably, while paying due care to the environment;
- Delivers fuel to our nation and export products to our global customers;
- Delivers a financial return to our shareholders;
- Provides challenging and rewarding careers for our people;
- Continues to expand, with new investment and new operations adding to our strength.
Orpic is owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and by Oman Oil Company SAOC, the commercial company wholly owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman created to pursue investment opportunities in the energy sector both inside and outside Oman.
Building an Omani integrated refining and petrochemicals business we are proud of