We are always looking for talented college students to join our team for experiential training.
The students who interest us most are those who are mobile, flexible, achievement-oriented, enthusiastic about their development, and committed to working with us to gain experience and knowledge of the refining and petrochemicals industry.
The opportunity is exciting, and not just for those who are prospective scientists and engineers. In addition to functions typically associated with the refining industry like Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical Services, departments such as Human Resources, Administration, IT and Corporate Communications all host students who have an interest in those areas. It is a dynamic programme which is guaranteed to stimulate interest from the participants.
In 2013 over 318 students passed through Orpic’s doors to learn more about the company. 80% of those came from our neighbouring communities in North Al Batinah.
The Internship Programme has two semesters either Summer or Winter, below are the details:
Summer Internship Training:
Registration on our website: Starts each February and ends in April
Notification period: May
Training Duration: From June to August
Winter Internship Training:
Registration on our website: Starts each November and ends in January
Notification period: February
Training Duration: From March to May
- Trainees should be in their last year/semester in college/university in Oman.
- Trainees should have a minimum GPA 2.5 or equivalent.
- This should be the first internship for any candidate in Orpic.
- A letter from the college/university must be provided to Orpic in order to apply for the internship.
- Trainees need to apply for the Internship through Orpic’s website.
- Candidates are short listing for the selection process.
- Candidates will be contacted for interviews and screening.